Content deleted Content added
units |
m Grammar fix |
||
Line 12:
}}
'''Dnipro tram''' is
== History ==
Line 18:
[[Image:Dnepropetrovsk 9766s.JPG |left|thumb|Queuing for a tram in Central Dnipropetrovsk. December 2005]]
The Yekaterinoslav tram was opened on 27 June 1897 (according to the modern [[Gregorian calendar]] and 14 June according to the [[Julian calendar]]).<ref name="2365249dnipriretro"/> At the time of opening, it was
* Steamboat hithe – Proviant str. (Paster Street) – Catherine the Great ave. (Dmytro Yavornytskyi ave.);
* Jordan str (Kotsyubynskyi str.) – Karaimska str (Shyrshov str);
Line 24:
On 21 April 1906, an alternative tram network was opened in Yekaterinoslav.<ref name="1000rozvitoksamovriaduvannia">{{in lang|uk}} [https://oblrada.dp.gov.ua/region/istoria-rozvitok-samovriaduvannia/ HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT], [[Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Council]]</ref> It was also based on {{Track gauge|1000mm|lk=|allk=on}}. In 1918, the operating companies merged, as well as the tram networks. In 1931, the tram depot included 177 trams, and the network length reached {{Cvt|65|km}}. On 6 November 1932, the tracks were converted from narrow gauge to Russian gauge. The conversion was completed by 1948.
In the years between 1970 and 1990, the rolling stock was changed for cars from [[ČKD]] Tatra. Later, the tramcars were also produced on the premises of Pivdenmash. By 1996, the rolling stock included about 400 trams, and the overall ridership was 115 million
== Rolling stock ==
|