Transfiguration Cathedral, Dnipro: Difference between revisions

Content deleted Content added
No edit summary
Addbot (talk | contribs)
m Bot: Migrating 4 interwiki links, now provided by Wikidata on d:q2015425 (Report Errors)
Line 8:
 
The church was closed to worshippers in 1930 and housed a museum of [[atheism]] between 1975 and 1988. The building was damaged by an [[earthquake]] in 1888 and by bombs during the [[Second World War]].<ref>[http://ua.vlasenko.net/_pgs/dnipropetrovska.html UA.vlasenko.net]</ref>
 
 
 
 
== References ==
Line 25 ⟶ 22:
[[Category:Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate) church buildings]]
[[Category:Visitor attractions in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast]]
 
 
{{Ukraine-EO-church-stub}}
 
[[nl:Transfiguratiekathedraal (Dnjepropetrovsk)]]
[[pl:Sobór Przemienienia Pańskiego w Dniepropetrowsku]]
[[ru:Спасо-Преображенский собор (Днепропетровск)]]
[[uk:Спасо-Преображенський кафедральний собор (Дніпропетровськ)]]