Transfiguration Cathedral, Dnipro: Difference between revisions

Content deleted Content added
mNo edit summary
Fixed the obsolete html tag Lint error.
Line 12:
The church was closed to worshippers in 1930 and housed a museum of [[atheism]] between 1975 and 1988. The building was damaged by an [[earthquake]] in 1888 and by bombs during the [[Second World War]].<ref>[http://ua.vlasenko.net/_pgs/dnipropetrovska.html UA.vlasenko.net]</ref>
 
<center><gallery class="center">
File:NSH Dnipropetrovs'k Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy sobor 001.JPG|The belltower
File:Sviato-Preobrazhenskyi Cathedral Dnepropetrovks 2.jpg|The interior
Line 18:
File:Преображенский Собор.jpg|One of the gates to the cathedral compound
File:Sviato-Preobrazhenskyi Cathedral Dnepropetrovks 3.jpg|Candles burning
</gallery></center>
== References ==
{{reflist}}